Why Ants Invade Mesa Homes And How To Keep Them Out
Ants are one of the most common pest insects that Mesa homeowners can encounter. Once ants move in, it can be hard to move them back out. Ants build their nests in difficult-to-reach places, and though they live in colonies they tend to explore individually. DIY pest control techniques may get some of them but won’t get all of them, and surviving ants can quickly rebuild their population. Proper ant control in Mesa is critical if you want ants out of your home.
If you need pest control in Mesa, Pest Pros LLC professionals can help. Call us today to see how we can help you with ant infestations.
Types Of Ants That Routinely Invade Mesa Homes
Here are some of the types of ants that you may encounter in your Mesa home:
- Argentine ants: these ants tend to locate near irrigated areas.
- Carpenter ants: these ants bore into wood to build their homes.
- Crazy ants: when disturbed, these ants run around in erratic patterns.
- Fire ants: these ants can deliver painful, venomous stings when disturbed.
- Odorous ants: these ants give off a foul odor when crushed.
- Pavement ants: these ants prefer to locate underneath pavement or concrete.
- Pharoah ants: infestations of these kinds of ants are hard to eliminate.
Many different kinds of ants may decide to visit your home, but only one company you need to call to get rid of them. Pest Pros LLC can help you. Contact us today, we know how to get rid of ants.
Why And How Ants Find Their Way Into Our Homes
Ants are small, and as a consequence can fit through very small openings. Ants will readily explore all aspects of their environment. If they come onto your property, it is only a matter of time before they make it to your house to explore. Although ants tend to explore individually, they have a brilliant solution for informing members of their community when they find something interesting. As they return to their colony, they leave a chemical trail that other ants in the colony can use to find their way back. If an ant explores your property and likes what it finds, many other ants will soon show up. Effective ant control becomes critical at that time.
If you need help with ant control in your house, Pest Pros LLC is the company to call. We have a long history of successfully treating ants, and we can help you with yours.
Simple And Effective Ant Prevention Tips
Given that ant infestations can be difficult to deal with, here are some simple ant prevention tips that can help decrease your chances of having to deal with ants:
- Seal outside garbage: exposed garbage outside is enticing to ants.
- Clean up clutter: clutter is attractive to ants and offers housing opportunities.
- Seal your house well: sealing your house makes it difficult for ants to come inside.
- Seal inside food well: open or loosely sealed food stores attract ants.
- Eliminate inside garbage: ants will happily come to explore inside garbage.
Ant control in your house is easier when you rely on professionals. If you need help with ants, get in touch with Pest Pros LLC. We are your go-to resource for pest control.
The Secret Weapon To Total Ant Control For Mesa Homes
Ant infestations can easily establish in your home and once they are there they can be difficult to control. Ants prefer to build their colonies in out-of-the-way, protected areas and this makes assessing the extent of an ant infestation difficult. Proper ant control solutions are essential for success, and Pest Pros LLC has all of them. Call us today for any ant problem you may have.
What Pest Pros LLC Customers Are Saying
"Keven always gives first class service with a smile! Highly recommend him!"
"Evan did a great job. He sprayed inside and out. He spent time de-webbing under the eaves. He was professional and on time. Keven has also been out technician and does an excellent job. He has a lot of experience and knowledge."
"They are really friendly and do a great job! They are good about communicating over text and overall great to work with."